Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MY CAREER

I think that this could be called my career, or something... I'm great at starting quilts (I love to pick out the fabrics!) but once they hit about half-way they stall out and take months (or years) to get any further! But they're pretty, and they inspire me...so I keep doing it. :)


This is my red (obviously) quilt. It will be twin-sized when/if it's ever done. The back is going to be black w/ white dots (same as the red w/ white that you see in the top).

This is the Hubby quilt. It will replace the one his mother made for him years ago. She told me that when she made that one, he specifically requested fabrics w/ flowers...so I've tried to find non-girly flower prints to incorporate in this quilt. It will be X-large twin-sized.
I have no idea what the pattern is, I saw something like it, and then added the sorta log cabin twist of red in the center.



This is my Happy Quilt. It will probably be a full size when it's done...right now there's just alot of it! And I'm not even entirely sure what I'm going to do with it, as the pieces aren't long enough to make the quilt wide enough, so it will be pieced somehow.
But it'll be happy when I do get it figured out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment