Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DAILY THINGS

This is an idea that I got from http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/. I thought it was nice, so I'm copying her. :) This list was geared for someone at home, but since I'm at work I figured I'd do it from here.

Outside my window…there is no window here in my jobsite office, but I can hear the city noises, and ocassionally the children from the local YMCA on a field trip to the movies
I am thinking…about how to set up an office space/area using furniture/items that I already have around the house- this weekend's "official" project.
From the kitchen…for lunch today- tortellini with home-made pesto. I'm so excited about that!
I am wearing…tan carhartts, grey t-shirt w/ a navy blue monkey embroidered hoody
I am creating…operation & maintenance manuals for this job that we're wrapping up
I am going…to the office to make copies, and then home!
I am reading…(in the evenings) "Mossflower", book two in the Redwall series
I am hearing…a city bus, the refrigerator, my computer's brain thinking, squeeky brakes on a passing car, the plumber doing paperwork in his office.
Around the house…Hubby framed the wall on the stairwell this week, and has also been getting the front yard ready to plant grass. The next hatch of quail is about the pop out of their shell. This morning (after I let him out & left for work) the dog got ahold of a bag of wood chips for smoking meat on the bar-b-q & played with/destroyed the whole thing (did I ever mention that D & the Dog don't like each other? this is part of the reason why!).
One of my favorite things…is a clean kitchen & all the animals fed
A few plans for the rest of the week…move the new rabbit cage frame to its final resting place, weed the garden, fold the laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment